Monday, 12 January 2015

Yoga Class- Balancing Pose

           Hello everyone! Back today with another quick yoga class. We will be learning the balancing pose. This pose conditions me for those potentially high treacherous spots I might encounter during my day!

Step 1-
            Start with both feet on the ground, front paws stretched toward the ceiling. Remember to breathe deeply.



Step 2-
           When you are comfortable, lift up one leg and try your best to keep your balance.



Step 3-
           Enjoy walking in high places you shouldn't be after doing this pose!

                                  ~Ali Cat


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am not sure that I can do that one! You are quite advanced in your yoga Ali!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice makes purrrrfect!
      ~Ali Cat

      Delete
  2. These photos are so super cute. You are very athletic! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete