Saturday 10 January 2015

What do I eat?


Hi guys its me again! Just thought I would pop by this morning to let you know about something I have been noticing lately..... I am always hungry! My owners are very good at feeding me my proper portion sizes, but they don't seem to be doing the job. :(  

My current diet consists of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult indoor chicken recipe, as well as a quarter of a can of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Kitten Salmon or Chicken wet food. 


(photos below are property of Blue Buffalo, they are not mine)



What I am eating now is slightly more than the feeding guidelines suggest, but I do use a lot of energy playing all day! Anyone have any suggestions of food that will fill me up?


~Ali Cat


2 comments:

  1. Mom leaves our dry food out here all the time and we "free feed". It has been that way our whole lives and neither of us have a weight problem. I know not all kitties can do that, but it works for the two of us.
    Marty and Ralphie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great idea! I will mention it to mommy! 😉
      -Ali

      Delete