Friday 30 January 2015

Flashback Friday/Pet Parade

          Here today with a Flashback Friday from when I got spayed in October 2014.  The surgery experience was not one I wish to ever repeat, however the vet was very nice and did all he could to make the experience easier on me.  

          After coming home, I scared my mommy a bit because I was not eating or drinking anything.  After a little while I felt a bit better and my appetite returned. Mommy added water to my dry food to soften it up a little, so I could swallow it better.

           To help with the pain I was given some kind of funny tasting medicine, and it did a great job! Within five minutes of coming home I was back to feeling like my usual self, and I was wanting to jump, play and run around. Mommy tried her best to settle me down but she couldn't because I was so excited to be back from the vet! She had to do something to stop me possibly bursting some of the stitches in my tummy, so mommy went shopping and came back with a large cage. When mommy wasn't watching me very closely I had to stay in the cage.  There was enough room for me to move around freely and stretch myself out, but I couldn't hurt my incision. At the time it wasn't the most fun, but it would had been even worse if I had to go back to the vet to get stitches redone! 

          On top of all that, I couldn't resist licking my tummy clean of all of the things they put on it, so I had to wear a cone for a little bit. Again, not very fun but it was worth it in the long run. 











~Ali Cat

Below are the links to the Flashback Friday as well as the Pet Parade Blog Hops


Grab button for Pet Parade Blog Hop


     See more at Rascal and Rocco

6 comments:

  1. I sure am glad that is all done and in the past. You do look darn cute in that cone though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did enjoy the pink colour, however I hope I will never have to wear a cone again!
      ~Ali Cat

      Delete
  2. Isn't something that as soon as we're back home, we immediately feel a bit better? There's no place like home, especially when recuperating. We are so glad that is all over and done, and I so agree with Brian, you really did look very cute in that pink cone! But hopefully, you'll never have to wear it again! Thanks for joining in our Flashback Friday blog hop, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog hop was very fun! I am glad that I won't have to go through this again, and I also hope I won't need the cone!
      ~Ali Cat

      Delete
  3. LadyGardenectemies are no fun. I had mine a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Glad yours is all done and you won't have to ever do it again!
      ~Ali Cat

      Delete