Monday 2 February 2015

Mischief Monday

          Hello, me again! I am here with a story from a few days ago when I got myself into a little mischief.  My favourite toy to hide in is my pink box mommy bought me from Pet Smart. Mommy often finds me sitting in my box or peeping my head out of the numerous holes. It is made of cardboard and I enjoy scratching the rough edges. 

           I love my box so much, I thought I would show mommy my appreciation for it. I wanted to do something so big that mommy could not miss how much I play with it.

           I worked all night disassembling my box, and I was very pleased with my results. My box was now just two flat pieces with a bunch of tabs and holes. I then pushed it to somewhere mommy could not miss it: on top of my water bowl. 



           When mommy came in, I could not tell if she liked what I did or not... she mentioned something about me being a crazy monkey. I take that as a compliment! I promptly laid down stretched out my belly, and waited for my reward of petting. I was not disappointed! :)


          That is all for today! I will be back on Wednesday for the Wordless Wednesday blog hop. See you guys then!
               
                                              ~Ali Cat 

10 comments:

  1. You are quite the architect Ali Cat! I haven't mastered taking things apart yet....hmmmm
    luvs
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The dismantling method will remain a mystery and I will pull it out of my hat when needed again!!!
      Purrs always,
      ~Ali Cat

      Delete
  2. Whoa! High paws! Those things aren’t easy to put together either. Wish I’d thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing what a little boredom will promote. Necessity is the mother of invention!
      ~Ali Cat

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Wonder if I could put it back together? MOL!!!
      ~Ali Cat

      Delete
  4. We like your interior decorating skills! Well done :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A little messy but it suits me!
      ~Ali Cat

      Delete
  5. What a little stinker you are, but then it is your pick box so you should be able to do with it exactly what you want. Did your mom put it back together for you? So happy you got your belly rubs. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes mommy put it back together for me :) next time I am feeling a little bored mommy might find it apart again!
      ~Ali Cat

      Delete