Tuesday 24 February 2015

Mid Week Mischief

          Today I am here with the first post in my new series, Mid Week Mischief.  

          Yesterday morning, mommy found me standing on top of the table (which I am not allowed to be on) and playing with the chandelier. When mommy goes out for the day, she locks up all of my wand toys and the gems hanging from the bottom of the light looked as though they would made a good substitute.  I had to try them out for myself, and they were a lot of fun!

          All was going well, and I was about to get away without any trouble, until I hit one of the dangling gems really hard. They all started swinging and clinking together, making a very suspicious sound. 



          When mommy came out from the living room, I got a long talking to. Then mommy moved the table from underneath the light so I couldn't play on it anymore.

          Then she got me a scratching board that hangs from one of the doorknobs for me to entertain myself with.

Now for my 'Wordless Wednesday' photo, this is a picture of me from the very first night I was brought home. That was a slightly scary day at the time but I am so glad I was adopted into a loving home.



~Ali Cat

2 comments:

  1. Awww! What a precious photo! I'm glad that you were able to find such a loving home :) That chandelier does look like a great kitty toy. I can't blame you for trying to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are one lucky cat, Ali. The chandelier does look inviting.

    ReplyDelete